Lesson Terms & Conditions
- Lessons are booked in blocks of three, four or five depending on the amount of lessons that month.
- Payment is due on the first lesson of each month
- Payments must be made for all lessons whether taken or missed by the student. Unfortunately this includes cases of illness, weather etc.
- No refunds can be given for missed lessons neither can lesson be carried over to another month or rescheduled.
- If we need to cancel your lesson we will be happy to reschedule.
- If you’re late for a lesson we will still finish at the pre-arranged time.
- If your tutor is running late you will still receive your full allocated time.
- Please do not txt or call your tutor before 9am or after 9pm Monday – Saturday
- If you wish to discontinue lessons 4 weeks notice must be given with payment required for these 4 weeks.
- For students that cannot commit to monthly lessons we offer a ‘Pay As You Go’ option. Lessons can be booked on an individual basis at a suitable time arranged between the student and tutor. These lessons last 30 mins and cost£16.50.
Thank you for taking the time to read Belfast Guitar Academy’s Terms and Conditions. Our T&C’s are in place to ensure all students are treated fairly and with respect when it comes to lesson times, and they ensure we can manage and coordinate all teaching time.